Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday blues...

Its that Sunday feeling, where you know that its Monday tomorrow and another five days until the weekend!! (I can't complain though tbh as my timetable this year is only Tuesdays 10-5 and Thursdays 9-6- SUCH a hard life, this means too much shopping and not enough saving!) I'm wearing: 



  • Jumper = £12, Primark
  • Orange Chiffion Shirt = £5, Primark 
  • Red jeans: £36 (with student discount, yay) Topshop
  • White leather converse = £45, Office 

I expected the red and orange to clash but I think because the shirt if chiffon it looks better than a opaque fabric, making it less of a clash, plus the beige jumper breaks it up! I wear the converse EVERYWHARRR, I love them! Never used to be a fan but they might have to be surgically removed from my feet soon!!! They are ridiculously comfortable and go well with most things :) 

I don't really know why Ive made an effort to get dressed today because Im not doing anything. I might head to the gym, where I'd look like this:



VOM, but obviously minus the Creepers, which belong to my friend Jess. 

If anyone wants to know where my gym attire is from (which I doubt) then: 

  • T-shirt, Primark
  • Bottoms, Topshop
In other news the extremely talented Novak Djokovic won the Australian Tennis Open today! Ill leave you with this image of the beaut Serb: 


Also, I mentioned last week that I pitched for a management job role in our university Fashion Show and I got Assistant Styling Manager, yay! 

Apologies for the randomness of this post, but its a Sunday!!! 

Have a good week :) 

Love Lexie x x x 

2 comments: