Thursday 7 June 2012

Date Night with the Gal Pals

This summer my friends and I are totally abusing being home and all together again. A few of us are going away on holiday and others have internships so we're all over the place for the next couple of months. So when we have time together we intend to fully take advantage of it. 

Last night four of us went for dins and drinkies and this is what I wore: 





Soz about the shocking and nervewracking nature of these photos. My Mum isn't the best photographer/should probs invest in a better camera. 

Necklace - H&M 
Top- Primarni 
Jeans - Topshop
Shoe boots - Topshop

I love this top SO MUCH. Its one of the most flattering things I own. 

Today I've been working on my dissertation proposal but obviously got distracted and came across this inspiring article (well it inspired me!) have a read and let me know what you think.... 


In other news with my blog I write how I speak and I think unless you know me you probably think I'm a bit cafe loco with all the random phrases I use so here is a little 'lexicon' of sayings (cringe) to make more sense of my posts! Haha

  • Shocked and nervous - A joke that was formed in Barcelona with my uni gal pals, can be applied to anything really.
  • How ya doin' that? - Most used when you disagree with something or you're shocked and nervous e.g. on the existence of Toms: HOW YA DOIN' THAT? 
Cant really think of anymore at the moment, but if you're confused just comment and I'll explain. Will add more to the end of each post!

Love Lexie x x x 



1 comment:

  1. love the outfit!

    xx

    the-fluorescentadolescent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete