Tuesday 26 June 2012

Interning in LAHNDAHN

Oh Hey...

Today I started my internship at the amazing lingerie company Damaris

I wore: 





- Pink and white chiffon shirt - Warehouse - 
- Black pleated skirt - Zara -
- Belt - Primarni - 
- Platform Trainers - River Island - 

Totally loving life spending my days in a lingerie heaven....which is me in a nutshell! :) The collections are amazing! Today I worked at a sample sale just off the Portabello Road which was fun....I got to know the collections more and learnt about wearing the right bra size....appaz I've been wearing the wrong size for ages!!! YOLO. Also a bra life is only 6 months....which I DID NOT know!!!

Here is a have from the sample sale today:


It is TOO DIE FOR.

What do you think of the brand?

Love Lexie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment