Wednesday 6 June 2012

Jubilee Weekend 2012

For the Jubilee weekend I went to Bournemouth with my Mum and Dad to visit my beautiful sister! 


Here we are back in the day with me, ever the fashionista rocking a JAZZY swimsuit, which ironically are all the rage right now...HOLLA. 

Bournemouth, like the rest of the UK, was totally jubileed out! Bunting and flags everywhere, and a massive screen on the beach with the live footage from London during the weekend. Its a shame the weather wasn't nicer for Queenie. 

During times like the Jubilee and Royal Wedding I become a bit of a royalist, especially since Kate Middleton came on the scene. I think she's hashtag amazeballs and always looks impeccable which is my life goal. To look as good as she does. All the time. The girl even looks good in a kitten heel, dare I say it.   


Slash I'll be marrying Prince Harry soon so ... 


I know I'm going to sound like a total loser but I AM GUTTED I didn't go to any cute little street parties. 



I would've been all over these cupcakes like a rash! 




Unfortunately I did not think ahead and my outfit wasn't very fitting for the jubilee occasion. 

Jacket- Zara
Scarf- Primark
Watch- DKNY
Bangles- Prmark
T-shirt- H&M
Jumper- Primark 




Absolutely love these cute little beach homes! 


I had a lovely weekend....did you do anything to celebrate the jubilee? Who is your fave royal?

Love Lexie x x x 











No comments:

Post a Comment