Thursday 3 January 2013

My fave outfits of 2012 pt 1

If I was a really really good blogger I would be taking photos of every single outfit I wear, I might actually start doing that for 2013. I'm so bad for getting obsessed with an item of clothing (cough black leather skater skirt cough) and then over wearing it! So one of my (un)official resolutions of 2013 is to not get obsessed with one item and over wear it but instead to buy more things a bit out of my comfort zone and mix and match more things. Though having said this I graduate this year so won't be able to afford brand new things without my beloved student loan! wahhhh

So anyway, here are some of my fave outfits that I wore in 2012:










Will sort out another post with more photos later on ... I will also start doing a daily 'Today's outfit' post.... lets see how long I can keep it up for!!!

Love Lexie x x x 

16 comments:

  1. Some really cute outfits! I'm the same though, once I love something I wear it to death ha xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous.
    That skirt looks lovely on you. I don't think it's bad to love one item, I'm like that with big knitted jumpers.
    It's all I've worn this winter!!

    Love the blog.
    New follower :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks thats so sweet of you to say! thanks for the follow...means a lot! xxx

      Delete
    2. ps i live in oxford too! small world! x

      Delete
  3. Some really lovely outfits! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that orange necklace!
    Elise
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll...its H&M if i remember correctly xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my, that's one pretty girl. Love the short skirts on you.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab photographs! I particularly like the denim shirt and leather skirt combo and the outfit you are wearing with your friend :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfits! LOVE YOUR DENIM SHIRT! :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful girl, wauw..

    be proud of your figure its beautiful.. maybe we can follow each other:)

    hope to see you back at my blog http://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thats so sweet of you! thanks doll! will have a look at urs now! xx

      Delete